Wee Ones is the premier manufacturer of premium hair bows, headbands, clips and other fashionable accessories for infants and girls of all ages. We are well-known for our classic designs, outstanding quality, and friendly customer service. Please consider joining our amazing team of creative professionals, dedicated to designing and manufacturing the best products in the business!
We are a small, family owned business and offer a fun and energetic work environment. Wee Ones is fast-paced and dynamic, and no two days are ever the same. Every job has several facets, and many times we have to be “jacks-of-all-trades” to get things done. We embrace great team players because we believe that everyone at Wee Ones plays a key role in our success. Please consider joining our amazing team, dedicated to designing and manufacturing the best accessories in the business!
We will rely on you to maintain accounts receivable records and accounts payable records and assists with other financial tasks. Your dedication and integrity should be demonstrated in your daily activities as you perform the following:
• Prepares ship notices and EDI invoices.
• Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Calls customers for collection and/or missing information.
• Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Processes credit card authorizations, settlements, and payments daily.
• Files check stubs and bank receipts.
• Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
• Keeps logs and notes of attempts to reach customers and conversations with customers.
• Confers with representatives of credit associations and other businesses to exchange information concerning credit ratings and forwarding addresses.
• Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
• Takes payments over the phone.
• Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
• Mails statements to customers.
• Assists with related special projects, as required.
• Matches packing slips with invoices from vendors.
• Enters invoices into computer system.
• Runs weekly check selection report.
• Mails checks to vendors.
• Files paid invoices in accounts payable file cabinet.
• Takes calls from vendors regarding payments.
• Calls vendors for missing invoices or information.
• Helps VP of Finance with monthly task to close out the month and generate financial statements.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned.
This fast-paced job requires these qualifications and skills:
• Associate’s Degree (A.A) or equivalent, or 1 plus years’ experience in A/R and A/P.
• Knowledge for Microsoft Office
• Proficient customer service skills and professional writing skills a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, depending on experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27042983
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.